Annandale Magic Massage
342 Young St, Sydney CBD NSW 2000
CHOOSE YOUR KIND OF MASSAGE
Remedial Massage - the ideal therapeutic massage for deep, soothing relaxation, because you deserve it! Great for the relief of stress, aches, pain, stiffness and fatigue.
Pregnancy Massage - techniques for treating the specific problems, discomforts and physiological changes of pregnancy, particularly in the second and third trimester.
Hot Stones Therapy - penetrates into the deep tissue. Incorporated with other techniques it restores physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. You will be rubbed with oiled, smooth volcanic rocks (heated to the perfect temperature) while others which have been strategically placed radiate their warmth down deeper, loosening and relaxing. $10 surcharge.
Zen Shiatsu - ideal for effecting a deeper change to longer standing causes of pain, as well as balancing energies (known as Ki or Chi) to optimise well-being.
* note: Zen Shiatsu is different to regular shiatsu. Based on traditional oriental medicine, in particular the meridian system and acu-points of the human body, the therapist uses thumbs, palms, fists, elbows and knees, applying appropriate pressure on specific parts of the body. No oils are used in a dedicated Zen Shiatsu treatment.
Sports Massage - specialised soft tissue and myofascial massage that aims to treat specific problems like muscular strains and injuries.
* Gift Vouchers - available by post, email or courier, or pick up.
* Health Fund Rebates (most funds)
* Pay by Cash, Visa and MasterCard (sorry, no debit cards)
* Easy parking, close to many public transport options
No Stream Items
Our Team Profiles
(Dip.R.M., Dip. Zen Shiatsu Level 3) Member of the Association of Remedial Masseurs (ARM) since 1992. Experienced Zen Shiatsu practitioner, trained with three of Sydney's leading teachers. QUALIFICATIONS â€¢Diploma of Remedial Massage â€¢Diploma of Zen Shiatsu Levels 1, 2, & 3. â€¢Certificate - Pregnancy Massage â€¢Certificate - Hot Stones Therapy â€¢Certificate - Sports Massage L1